Open the report and click the Export menu (1) to export in any of the following formats:
- CSV (.csv)
- Excel (.xlsx)
- PDF (.pdf)
- HTML (zipped) (.zip)
Click the Export (2) button to export to the CSV format automatically.
Click Advanced... (3) to open up additional options.
Exporting reports with images
Due to Excel limitations (expected to be fixed in an upcoming Microsoft release), images can only be seen in PDF or HTML formats (or Google Sheets through schedules) and not in Excel or CSV exports.
When exporting in PDF, you can click Advanced (mentioned above) to access some layout options that may help the readability of your report, such as page orientation (landscape or portrait), scale (how it should fit on your paper size), margins (narrow, wide or normal), etc.
If you prefer looking at spreadsheets, we recommend setting up a scheduled report that uploads the report directly to Google Drive in a Google Sheets format. This method would keep the images in the report.
Alternatively, you can upload it manually in Google Sheets.
Here’s how you do this:
1. Export the report in Excel: By clicking the arrow next to the Export button, choose the "Excel" opportunity.
An Excel file will be downloaded, presumably into your Downloads folder.
2. Open your Google Drive. Click on the "New" button in the upper left corner, and select "Google Sheets".
3. A brand new Google Sheets document will open. Go to File->Open.
4. Go to the "Upload" tab and drag here the file from your Downloads folder or select it by clicking the "Select a file from your device" option.
5. The report will load as a preview. At the top of the screen, select Open with Google Sheets.